You will need a GM Tech 2 Scan Tool with it’s 32MB card (updated) and the CANdi module. I have seen the pair sell for as cheap as $224 on Obd2tool.com and as much as $3000 off eBay.

Btw, if you look for a decent tool for use only, it’s ok to have a cheap but functional china clone.

Seems like the old answers are a cheaper and easier solution.
1. Have a GM dealer do it
2. Have a locksmith do it
3. Buy the Dorman part that comes with a programming module for less than $80.

Those options are cheaper if you do not have a Tech 2. This is why you will expect to pay for a Tech 2.

Which is like saying it is cheaper to take my car to the shop and have them change the water pump for $100 instead of me going to sears and spending $250 on a cool set of craftsman tools and a toolbox and doing the work myself. Personally, I am heading to Sears, because those tools will keep on saving me money for the rest of my life.

Yes, the Tech 2 does other things besides programming a key fob and you really would have to be a chevy buff / mechanic before it would be worth buying one. The tech 2 is not for everyone.

The Tech 2 is a powerful, versatile hand-held diagnostic computer, designed to help diagnose and repair automotive electronic systems.The Tech 2 supports the changes in the on-board electronic systems for model years 1992 to 2013. With the addition of the CAN Diagnostic Interface (CANdi) module, Tech 2 will support GM on-board electronic systems thru 2013.

The CANdi is an in-cable module that works with existing Tech 2 components including the VCI, cables and adapters to add CAN diagnostic capability to the Tech 2 tester. The CANdi module is fully backward compatible with current Tech 2 functionality and operates transparently when diagnosing non-CAN-equipped vehicles.

The Tech 2 has since been replaced with GM MDI

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

تنها بعد تو تولید و ارائه توری مش، توری پرسی، میلگرد 10، رابیتس، توری حصاری، نبشی، مفتول hamianedalat.parsablog.com هدفون شاپ مفيدستان دکتر هانی محیط زیست و زندگی . زمین سبز ، آسمان آبی Paul ovdn , tv,a Hhvjlhk nv hkndai